Pages

With closed eyes...











Your eyes , Tarnished gold , So crystallized , And wise , You stood , Just like , A tender child , Whenever you stumble by , Your smile , Familiar eyes , You disturb my sleep , I pursue your cheek , To possess , Whenever we try to speak , So save me , In the restless sun , And save me , Before the crashes come , And save me , In the rushing sun , And save me , Before the moment's gone , From now on , It shall be you , Though we may never speak , Your light , Comes in , Crashing down , All over me , So save me , In the vacant sun , And save me , Before the crashes come , And save me , In the restless sun , And save me , Before the light is gone , I won't do without you , I won't do without you , I won't do without , Save me , In the restless sun , You save me , Before the crashes come , You save me , In the vacant sun , You save me , Before the light is, drawn , You save me , In the restless sun , You save me , Before the moment's gone , You save me , In the vacant sun , You save me , Won't you save me ?

(With closed eyes - Shannon Wright)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

J’adore cette fille, Shanon Wright